This course provided complete but simple explaination FMEA that been proposed by Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG, US) and Verband de Automobile (VDA-Germany) to prevent defect. AIAG and VDA have jointly worked together to harmonize the Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) approach for use in the automotive industry with the introduction of a new seven-step structure. Process FMEA is an established risk management methodology for systematically identifying the potential failure of processes, assessing the impact of the failure, and developing action plans for mitigation. After completion of process FMEA, Control Plan will be generated and will be use to manage the process effectively.
- Gain understanding of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis as a prevention tool. for both design and process.
- Gain skills to complete and apply a Process FMEA (PFMEA)
- Understanding the relation of both CORE TOOLS and IATF16949:2016 on intent and structure of Automotive quality management standard for employees including automotive process approaches and risk based thinking that suitable for all level of employees, and those who are intent to understand and embark into IATF16949 journey.
- Editable FMEA forms
- Real case study
Module and Notes: English
Lecture Video : Mix English and Malay.
- Introduction to 7 Steps (7:15)
- Module 2.1 1st Step: Planning and Preparation (6:58)
- QUIZ 2.1
- Module 2.2 2nd Step: Structure Analysis (5:59)
- QUIZ 2.2
- Module 2.3 3rd Step: Function Analysis (6:00)
- QUIZ 2.3
- Module 2.4 4th Step: Failure Analysis (7:42)
- QUIZ 2.4
- Module 2.5 5th Step: Risk analysis (20:11)
- QUIZ 2.5
- Module 2.6 6th Step: Optimization (5:52)
- QUIZ 2.6
- Module 2.7 7th Step: Documentation (5:05)
- QUIZ 2.7